- B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering (Expected 2020)
- Minors in Economics
- Summer 2018: Summer Research Intern
- Summer 2019: Associate Software Developer Intern
- June 2020 - Present: Research Fellow
- Organization: Wadhwani AI
- Working on 3D generative modelling and disentanglement
- Trying to build 3D models from monocular videos.
Go Wide, Go Deep: Quantifying the Impact of Scientific Papers Through Influence Dispersion Trees
- Teaching Assistant
Community Work & Volunteering
- I volunteered at the Department of Corporate Social Responsiblity at HPCL-Mittal Energy Ltd. for during my summmers of 2017. I was responsible for distributing door-to-door medicines. I was also responsible for helping the umemployed rural youth to be computer literate. Some of them went to be the sole bread-earners of their families. More information here.